This simple, slightly sweet dessert is made of luscious, creamy ricotta and chocolate and is a lovely ending to any meal.
Paired with rich chocolate espresso wafers and bubbly Prosecco, this serving for two, is perfect for your Valentine’s Day celebration!
- 1 cup whole milk ricotta
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder, sifted
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon confectioners sugar
- Dark chocolate, grated for garnish
- Using a small bowl, whisk together the ricotta, cocoa powder, vanilla, honey and confectioners sugar, until well blended. Refrigerate 60-90 minutes, until well chilled.
- To serve, spoon into pretty dessert dishes and garnish with grated dark chocolate.