Almonds are packed with healthy fats, protein and fiber. This simple snack is both sweet and savory and the perfect nibble any time of the day or night.
- 2 Tablespoons fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 1/2 Teaspoons course salt
- 2 Tablespoons Extra-Virgin Olive Oil, delicate
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 5 Cups whole raw almonds
- Using a small bowl, combine the rosemary and salt.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the olive oil and honey and then add the rosemary and salt.
- Add the almonds and and mix until the nuts are evenly coated.
- Transfer the nuts to a parchment-lined baking sheet. Roast in a 350* oven for 2o minutes, stirring halfway through.
- Remove from oven and let almonds cool completely. I leave them out overnight so they will be nice and crisp before storing in an airtight glass jar.